Description: Guided Open Metals Studio is designed for metalsmiths to continue their exploration with guidance from Deborah Beetson.
Requirements: To participate in Guided Open Metals Studio, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have an active membership
- Are familiar with studio etiquette
- Be able to work independently
- Have taken at least one metals class at the Mill in the last year
- Proper use of tools and clean up procedures must be respected
*If you would like to request participation approval from the studio coordinator or for questions about open studio, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- January: Fridays, January 12, 19 and 26 from 9:30am - 12:30pm
*Important Note for Students Enrolled in a Metalsmithing Course:
Guided Open Studio sessions are free to students enrolled in Intro to Metalsmithing for the duration of their course. If you are currently enrolled, you can register for the sessions listed above by contacting the front desk. Free sessions must fall within your class start and end dates. If you are interested in taking open studio sessions before or after your class for $15 each, you can register through the button above.