Invest in organizational infrastructure to create a thriving campus ecosystem where the land, facilities and our programs are equally cared for as interrelated, interdependent elements providing multiple access points for our diverse community to thrive through the exploration of arts and culture.
Campus & Program Support
- Assess accessibility of physical campus and programmatic relevance for amplifying voices of the land and fostering, intergenerational, diverse cultural connections
- Enhance inclusivity and reach of exhibition program for emerging and established artists to explore multiple perspectives on topical subjects of importance to our community
Internal Capacity Improvements
- Build institutional infrastructure to ensure business continuity throughout periods of economic uncertainty
- Ensure that we have a qualified team necessary to carry out this plan
- Continually improve business/finance processes, tech infrastructure, HR policies and systems, evaluation benchmarks, communications and marketing strategies